Back Pain Relief Cryo Air Compression Therapy System
Model No.: E2
Air Compression Therapy System
M size-adjustable for adults.
|Color||Blue and Black|
|Net Weight||M:0.21KG/PC for cuff only,1.27KG/PC for cuff with cooler|
|Gross Weight||M:0.31KG/PC for cuff onlu,1.47KG/PC for cuff with cooler|
For medical,hospital,gym and family use
Minimizes hemarthrosis, swelling and pain
|Indication||Ideal use for chronic/acute pain; post-op and sports injuries.|
The Evercryo series Cryo Cuff with cooler is a new medical device that combines compression with cold to control swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, and pain in the joints . Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for the medical institutions,plastic operation,gym,home and so on. Such as follows:
l Post Operative
l Plastic Surgery
l General Surgery
l Arthroscopic Procedures
l Reconstructive Procedures
l Chronic Pain
l Physical Therapy
1.Main components are cooler and cuff,there are 10 different types for each body part.
2.Specific ergonomic, circumferential design for each body part means better fit and complete coverage, so treatments are more effective and more comfortable.
3.It is a combination of cryotherapy and static compression, commonly, used for the treatment of pain and inflammation after acute injury or surgical procedures.
4.Anatomically designed to completely fit the injured part. Minimizes hemarthrosis, swelling and pain. Safe, confortable and no stimulation for the affected part.
5.Compare with the traditional cold therapy, it is easy to operate and use.
Universal fit. The versatile design may be applied either to the back, hip, or rib area. Minimizes swelling and pain.
Indication:Ideal use for chronic/acute pain; post-op and sports injuries.
1pc/non-woven bag or color box,then the bags or boxes will be packaged in carton
Pictures of the package:
|E2-1||Back/Hip/Rib cryo cuff with cooler||1.27||1.47||347||365||290|
|E2-2||Back/Hip/Rib cryo cuff||0.21||0.31||15.7||17.5||15|
The cooler is filled with water and ice and the cuff is placed on the injured part. Elevating the cooler forces cold water into the cuff and compresses the injured part. The higher the cooler is elevated above the injured part the more water will flow in to the cuff. Body heat will warm the cuff within 15-30 minutes. The warmed water is then drained by attaching the tube and the water is emptied into the cooler knee for a couple of minutes. The cooler is then reattached and elevated and cold
water flows back into the injured part. The cuff should be emptied and refilled every hour while awake
1. Prepare cooler: Connect the blue tube to the cooler. Add cold water
to the line inside the cooler, then add ice to the top of the cooler. Allow 5 minutes with occasional shaking to chill the water.
2. Apply the cuff: Always apply it empty. Secure the top strap, snug but not tight. Adjust the front opening so the cuff fits the slightly injured part. Secure the bottom strap loosely. Do not stretch the elastic.
3. Fill and pressurize: Connect the tube to the cuff. Open the air vent on the cooler. Elevate the cooler and hold for about 30 seconds to pressurize the cuff. The cooler can now be disconnected by pressing the metal tab on the quick – disconnect while the cooler is elevated to seal the pressure.
4. Rechill: Rechill the water once an hour or as needed. Connect the tube,lower the cooler and the warmed water will drain from the cuff into the cooler. Allow a couple of minutes for the water to mix with the ice and rechill, then elevate the cooler and repeat the filling process. (Step 3)
Care & Storage:
When you are not using the cuff and cooler, you need to drain all the water out of the cuff, tubes, and the cooler.
1. Connect the tubes and drain the cuff into the cooler.
2. Take the tubes apart at the metal tab. Lift the cuff tube up while pressing on the metal tab to drain out any water in the tube.
3. Drain the water out of the cooler. Lift the tube on the cooler to drain the water out of it.
4. Leave the cover off the cooler unit to let it dry.
Check the skin under the cuff to be sure it is not damaged by the cold.
Do not raise the cooler higher than 15 inches above the cuff because it may cause too much pressure in the cuff.
If you have any increase in pain, numbness or tingling of the arm, check
that the cuff is not too tight, or too full. If you adjust the cuff and the
pain, numbness or tingling do not ease, call your doctor.
- Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
- Professional manufacture, welcome to visit our website
- OEM/ODM available
- High quality, fashion designs, reasonable and competitive price, fast lead time
- After-sale service:
All production will have been strictly quality checked in house before packing
All products will be well packaged before shipping
All our products have 1 year warranty, and we sure the product will be free from maintenance with warranty period
- Faster delivery: Sample order in stock, and 7-10 days for bulk production
- Payment: You can pay for the order by T/T or L/C
Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, China Air Port, you also can choose you own shipping forwarder
1.What is your terms of packing?
Generally, we pack our goods in plastic bags and then in master cartons. Goods can also be packed according to your requirements.
2. What is your terms of payment?
T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We will show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
3. What is your terms of delivery?
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, which is negotiable.
4. How about your delivery time?
Generally 2-3 working days for the sample order, it depends on your quantity if bulk order.
5. Can you produce according to our samples?
We can produce according to your samples or technical drawings.
6. What is your sample policy?
Samples can be delivered in 2-3 working days if in our brand and logo. 7-10 working days if use your own logo or other brand requirements. The sample cost and freight need to be collected.
7. Do you test all your products before delivery?
Yes, we have 100% tested our products before delivery.
8. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure customer’s benefit. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them
not matter where they come from.